So happy to return for this week’s Links à la Mode with my Michael Kors Inspired Skirt Tutorial (link below).
It’s one of my favorite piece’s that I have been able to create and I’ve always been a HUGE of his collections.
It’s fun to be grouped up with so many taslented bloggers this week and here are my 3 top favorite posts for this week’s Links à la Mode
- I am all about reducing one’s wardrobe and really enjoyed, Bookish & Belle’s How I Reduced My Wardrobe by Half With the Konmari Method.
Vivienne Westwood that said, “Buy less, choose well.” Makes you give your closet a second look, right?
- A New Parisian Look for Autumn/Winter ’15 by We Are Ready Made has some great insights for fall trends.
I always like to think about the next season in the back of my mind, it really helps you shop smarter for accessories and etc.
- And while we are enjoying the season, I cannot get enough of the boho look.
I will in LA and everyone is fluent with this look. Boho Finds shares the 5 Must-Haves for Boho Babes.
I own 4 out of the five.
Check out some other posts and get inspired by these awesome posts!
Links à la Mode: May 28
- Attire Club: Thoughts on the First New York Men’s Fashion Week
- Boho Finds: 5 Must-Haves for Boho Babes
- Bookish & Belle: How I Reduced My Wardrobe by Half With the Konmari Method
- Everest Says: Wishlist Wednesday—An Affordable Summer Wardrobe
- Fashion Blender: Injecting Color Into Your Casual Winter Wardrobe
- Funky Jungle: 9 Wardrobe Must-Haves for Active Moms
- K Meets Style: How to Choose the Perfect Blazer
- Les Assorties: A Chat With London’s MONO Mobile Pop-Up Creators
- Ms. Fabulous: Indie Designer Pitch Night at This Is Story
- Riva La Diva: DIY Michael Kors Inspired Lace Skirt
- Storybook Apothecary: The Most Affordable Natural Skincare
- Style Bizarre: Give Back With Style—Top 15 Ethical Companies
- The Outfit Repeater: The #1 Rule of Thrifting Clothes
- The Style Safari: DIY Varsity Letter Sweatshirt
- The Sugar Blog: 6 Steps to Discovering Your Personal Style
- This Season’s Gold: Sunday Favorites—Beach Day Plans
- TLV Birdie: Styling Madewell’s Summer 2015 Collection
- We Are Ready Made: A New Parisian Look for Autumn/Winter ’15
- Wishing for Chanel: Bad Blood Music Video Style Inspiration
- Wknd Chic: DIY How to Sew a Beenie