Today’s post is of the fun sort for my DIY-nistas and can be made in less than five minutes.
I have four kiddos, time is money, kids are money – cute little thangs,
and so I’m always up for high fashion that can be made in a flash and not hurt the bank.
So enough talk, let’s get started!
DIY Tom Ford inspired Fringed Earrings
- 5″ of cut 3″ fringe by the yard found at Hancock Fabrics, there’s a 6 inch fringe
- Ribbon ends
- Earring hooks
- Smooth bent nose pliers
- I used the widest ribbon end in the pack, whichever size you use, measure the width of the ribbon end and times that number by 2. The result is the measurement of fringe for one earring. For example, the ribbon end I used was close to 3/4 of an inch, so I cut 1.5″.
- Fold fringe in half. Insert into ribbon end.
- Clamp ribbon end shut with bent nose pliers.
- Attach earring hook notion.
- DONE. Repeat for the other earring.
- EASY, right? Even the DIY virgin can whip this up in a flash!
Perfect for holiday parties when the appropriate sass is required to one’s ensemble and for everyday, tshirt and jeans.
No matter how you wear them this season,
you can go to sleep knowing you that if you could do that one pair effortlessly – imagine the possibility of owning multiple in different colors!! Ha!
The best part?
They make great gifts!
So if you are reading this and we are related,
look surprised when you see these come Christmas time.
Loved the hair? Easy Bun Hawk Hair Tutorial, HERE.
Blue dress above from one of my favorite tutorials from last year… click here.
Spreading the word one link up party at a time, you can visit the full list: HERE.