One of the accessories Danielle spoke about was the Fenton Fallon choker (see her inStyle post here),
the Fenton Monarch Choker debuted last fall and SOLD OUT as soon as the likes of Rihanna and Khloe Kardashian were spotted wearing the beweled neckline. I’ve blogged about chokers previously (HERE) but this particular choker is a whole new take on this neck trend!
- Flashy rhinestone necklace, preferably one with a chain
(a blingy bracelet would also work perfectly)
- Suede or faux suede cord, at least a yard
- Wire cutter
- Remove chain hard wear from rhinestone jewelry leaving one link attached in each end.
- String cord through the ends.
- To wear, place rhinestones up to your neck, gently wrap the suede around the circumference of your your neck once or twice and tie ends together.
- Trim the ends of your suede cord.
- Pendant (this Turquoise Heart is at Hancock Fabrics),
- Thread ribbon through the attached pendant loop and wear accordingly (as mentioned above).
I love both of these looks and i love the flexiblity of different pendat options!
It’s a fun and affordable accessory because you can control how flashy and eye grabbing you want,
if you are not a diamonds girl, go for pearls or another bead. So easy!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a glamorous day!
Spreading the word one link up at a time, you can visit the full list: HERE.