Loving the fringe and maxi dress trends?
Today’s post is a little out of my norm, it’s suuuuuper casual, and inspired by outdoor summer concerts.
Fun beats, dancing, cool breezes, extra loud singing, and laughing with friends.
So when I spotted the most interesting fringe dress at Top Shop and thought, I can make that!
It was a little too Fred Flintstone-yish for me.
Maybe I did not cut the stripes thin enough..?
Maybe I felt too old..?
Either case, I found a way to make it work using my Fringe Tutorial tying info.
To take advantage of this Top Shop look, there are two ways…
- Make the Dress, using McCall’s Pattern, M6886.
- Extend the hem to the floor line.
- Ditch the sleeve and hem armhole.
- Make the fringe. Evenly cut 1″ stripes of fabric to desired length (I went to the knee).
- Buy the dress, here, here, here, or here.
- Make the fringe: Cut, cut, cut!
Spreading the word one link up party at a time, you can visit the full list: HERE.