Another feature in Links à la Mode – YAY!
I loved my Juicy Couture-Inspired Mint Lace Dress and so happy it made the round up this week,
especially with these other amazing bloggers.
So here are my top 3 favorite posts from this week’s Links à la Mode…Happy Pretty Sweet: Inspired by You’ve Got Mail
- Happy Pretty Sweet’s, Inspired by You’ve Got Mail post, happens to be my fav this week.
I love that movie. I have the script memorized. I love Meg Ryan.
And her wardrobe is one of my favorites, clean and classic.
- I love kimonos… LOVE THEM. So Naturally, Fash Chronicles: 8 Must-Have Kimonos is on my list.
- Save. Spend. Splurge. had a great post, 10 Essentials in Your Parisian Minimalist Closet.
I love this list. One could consider this the backbone, the foundation, the building blocks, to a great wardrobe.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you find some favorites of your own!
- Adorned in Armor: My Top 5 Favorite Instagrammers
- A Splash of Teal: Summer Fashion 101—Sunglasses Tips, Trends, and Must-Haves
- Chic Steals: DIY Pearl and Chain Spike Choker
- Fash Chronicles: 8 Must-Have Kimonos
- Glamorous Revelation: Gifts for the Rad Grad in Your Life
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Inspired by You’ve Got Mail
- Head 2 Heels: Dubai Desert Safari
- Jolly Caucus Race: Why I’m Voting ‘Yes’ on Marriage Equality
- Keily’s Fashion Picks: How to Shop Balmain x H&M
- Modavracha’s Spot: Keep Your Feet Happy in Gladiator Sandals
- Ms. Fabulous: How Designers Are Using 3D Printing Now
- My Fashion S/ash Life: Top Summer Accessory: The Fabulous Turban
- Purushu: A Conversation with the Sartorialist
- Riva la Diva: Juicy Couture-Inspired Mint Lace Dress
- Save. Spend. Splurge.: 10 Essentials in Your Parisian Minimalist Closet
- Style Bizarre: How to Step Up Your All-Black Outfit
- Suzanne Carillo: How to Wear a Midi Skirt When You’re Petit
- The Chic Machine: The Problem With Dress Codes
- What 2 Wear Where: New York Botanical Garden Conservatory Ball
- With Wonder & Whimsy: Blogging, Ethics and Reselling
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.