For the last few months, I’ve brainstorming ideas and items I want to sell in my shop that makes me excited to talk about and that expresses me as a designer.
While keeping the quality of work high, maintaining product integrity, and prices affordable.
Inspired by my stay in LA (soon leaving for Seattle),
I wanted to create something that reflected my time in LA, the sites, sounds, smells, sceneries,
the overall chill and laid back personality with the essence of cool.
Over the years, I have been lucky to live in places that I find “cool” and inspire me daily (cool places are what we make out of it).
California is what started this whole blog scene in my life and as much as I have resisted the more I have wanted it!
Especially this shop.
Anyways, I’ve spent a long time trying to envision and create a small line of accessories that can express me as a designer,
I think for the first time, I’ve got it! Or at least a great starting point.
It’s a one woman show here, so the store will slowly build up over time,
How do you stay up to date on what’s hitting my shop?
- Favorite it on Etsy (click here).
- Follow my blog on Bloglovin, and
- Get my latest updates and SALE promotions on Instagram!
Maybe you will find some you like one of these days! xo
So let’s get started!
Handcrafted artisanal clutch (as seen here) featuring,
- a sturdy woven cotton body,
- handcrafted soft cotton black tassels,
- animal friendly faux ostrich accent pocket,
- and black hand stitching detail.
- Featuring a magnetic closure and zipper pocket.
- Handmade in USA.
14″W, 7″H, 0.5″D
- Golden glass bead necklace,
- with oversized acrylic aqua bead,
- and soft, handcrafted cotton black tassel.
- Handcrafted in USA.
14.5″L with 4″ extended bead and tassel
Gold metal, circle drop earrings.
Handcrafted in USA.